monodevelop snafu

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Apr 17 09:56:53 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 18:47 -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:
> Don't worry, I didn't think that you were implying such.  I was
> actually just speculating that it might have been possible that the
> new mono-addins may have an unintended indirect affect on other mono
> packages.

I actually did test monodevelop, both before making any changes and
after, and it exhibited the weird empty warning box on startup on both
builds, so I assumed it was there before. It might be due to some other
mono change, but given that monodevelop still seemed to work after the
warning box was closed, I just moved on.

~spot