Re: Eclipse plugin directory ownership

On Saturday 19 April 2008, Jerry James wrote:
> This doesn't look right.  On an F-8 x86-64 machine:
>
> # rpm -qf /usr/lib64/eclipse/plugins
> libswt3-gtk2-3.3.0-31.fc8
>
> So no eclipse package owns that directory,

I don't see anything necessarily wrong with that.  You can install
libswt3-gtk2 without installing any eclipse packages, and libswt3-gtk2
installs files into /usr/lib64/eclipse/plugins.

> and only one of the plugins
> I have installed owns it.  Which package(s) should really own it?

libswt3-gtk2 I think, not any plugins (unless of course it makes sense to
install them without having libswt3-gtk2 around).