Re: seamonkey installed for unknown reason

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:42:13 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> A kickstart install of today's rawhide installed seamonkey for some
> unknown reason.  Removing it after install did not result in any other
> package being removed.  Could it be satisfying some other dependency?
> Anyone else see this?

Yes, an x86_64 install from the preview release full DVD. I selected the
usual desktop and software development options, but otherwise left it to
defaults. Seamonkey was installed, and likewise I was able to rpm -e it
with no trouble. Does seem a bit pointless with firefox etc already there.

Cheers,

Martin.