Re: F9 preview: live cd issues

The good part, I was able to run the installer inside the Live CD and get a system to the hard disks. The bad news, the system does not boot from the hard drive. When I chose either of the RAID-1 disk members in the BIOS as the boot disk, the system does not boot. Right at the point where it should start the boot it just hangs. On the mirror disk it just says GRUB.

Gerry