Re: Fedora 9 Preview issues

Mark Bidewell <mark.bidewell <at> alumni.clemson.edu> writes:

3) When using KDM, the first login works but if I logout KDM no longer accepts
keyboard input.  Restarting the X server resolves this.

In my case if I logout then I can log back in but the touchpad no longer accepts
tap input and I have to use the left button adjacent to the touchpad instead.
As you say restarting X returns the system to normal touchpad behaviour.