Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10

I propose that we add /sbin and /usr/sbin to the path for normal users
(as well as root) for F10? There are plenty of useful tools in there for
non-root users (ifconfig, fdisk, parted), and IMHO, any tool which
assumes the user is root because it lives in /sbin is fundamentally
broken. The LSB doesn't mandate this (at least, not anywhere I can see),
so I propose that we just do it.

Anyone opposed to such an action?

~spot