Re: Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10

Thomas M Steenholdt wrote:

I do not argue with you at all. I do not think that */sbin should be
added to user's PATH by default. My vote is for moving/symlinking
commands which are useful for regular users.

Mine too :-)

If you do that, keep in mind that _all of them_ need to be in the default path after 'su' to avoid confusion.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com