Re: New vegastrike for F-10: 500MB !! ??

Le Ven 25 avril 2008 11:19, Bill Crawford a écrit :
> Perhaps even without
> the rpm packaging, for cases where it's literally just a big file of
> data.

Strong -1. Anything we distribute must go through rpm/yum/pk to reuse
the efforts we expend on this infrastructure and avoid the endless
bickering on what should and should not be packaged upstreams are so
fond of (as soon as they realize packaging means some effort on their
part).

--
Nicolas Mailhot