Re: Orphaning package

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:11:33 +0200, Alain PORTAL wrote:

Hi,

As I get too many conflicts, first with the french translation team six month ago, second with some Redhat people, today, with a big head (as several people in the french translation team), I make the decision to definitevely leave the Fedora Extras Team.

Alain, can't these issues with people be fixed instead?

In the past, somebody from the old FESCO would have looked into it and
would have tried to talk to you and the people you have problems with.
Nowadays, there should also be somebody in the Fedora community or in
Fedora leadership with interest in keeping people happy and
cooperative. Have you discussed your problems elsewhere before?

+1

If people are unhappy for whatever reason we really should try to fix that instead of havingn people leave our community.

Regards,

Hans