Re: Orphaning package

MS> There is no such implication.

My apologies.  Perhaps it's just the language barrier.  FYI, when you
use the phrase "in the past", many English speakers will read an
implication that the behavior has changed.  The same goes for phrases
like "until now", which I believe have quite different connotations on
other languages.

Sorry for lecturing, but I figured you might want to understand how I
read your message.

 - J<