Re: New vegastrike for F-10: 500MB !! ??

David Nielsen wrote:
Don't forget that Vegastrikes community has a strong potential to grow
because we offer it and upstream will expect us to offer the lastest stable
version. 0.5.0 represents a lot of work in the right direction for them and
they are excited about their new features, let's not be buzzkills and carry
older versions, be friends with upstream and give them a gateway to millions
of Fedora users.If we treat them well they will be likely to recommend
Fedora to their users and everybody wins. I, for one, have never played
Vegastike but following this thread my attention has been drawn to it I
would like to see what 0.5.0 has to offer.

I've never played it either, but praise is definitely deserved for an open source game shipping 500Mb of content (provided its actually all freely licensed resources). That represents an enormous effort for that team.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net
 gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29