How to downgrade Fedora to previous release?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun Apr 27 10:46:05 UTC 2008

Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> Hello All!
> Since Fedora 9-Preview completely unuseable for me

Thats very bad news! Why is it unusable for you, can you give please a list of
issues and bugzilla numbers for those?

F-9 preview is working quite nicely for me, I had 2 major issues, but after
going into bugfixing mode myself for a day and then being on the hide of the
maintainers to put my patches in before F-9 has resolvedthose 2 issues.

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

About downgrading, I think backing up /etc/ and /home (you should really put
/home on a separate partition) and then doing a clean install is best. Or you
could spend the same time trying to resolve those F-9 issues, helping the
community and Fedora in general in the process.