Re: debuginfo-install working?

Op zaterdag 26-04-2008 om 21:53 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Warren
Togami:
> Is debuginfo-install working for anyone after the fedora-release update
> that turned on fedora and updates repo and set $releasever to 9?
>
> Warren Togami
> wtogami redhat com

Hi,

When I updated the fedora-release package, The new repo files were saved
as /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo.rpmnew
and /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo.rpmnew. I had to manually
rename these files before yum and debuginfo-install would work again.

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek