Re: the whole gnome stack should not depend on metacity

Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Known issue for a months (I told about redundancy of metacity and its
> freaky dependencies months ago in this list). AFAIK nobody cares.

metacity is a dependency of firstboot and system-config-display, so I don't see
it go off the KDE Live CD any time soon, even if the particular dependency
chain you're complaining about gets fixed.

As for the XFCE spin, doesn't that one contain firstboot and
system-config-display?

        Kevin Kofler