Introduction - Pavel Khardikov

Pavel Khardikov pavel.khardikov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 20:42:59 UTC 2008

Hello everybody,

I'm Pavel Khardikov from the Kursk State University, Russia. I'm 22. I'm
a first year student of postgraduate study.
Graduated from the faculty of computer science and computer engineering.
Speciality: administration software and information systems.

My application have been accepted into Google Summer of Code 2008. I'm
going to work on Pretty Web 2.0 Interfaces for Smolt.
This is my first GSoC. I'm really happy about it. My mentor is Yaakov Nemoy.

I want to help fedora project and open source, as well as to improve my
skills and experiences.

For more than 5 years, I worked as a system administrator for ISP
(Internet Service Provider).
I set up and supported servers and services (apache, nginx, tomcat,
squid, exim, bind, postgresql, mysql, jabberd, pptpd, etc...)
administered RHEL, CentOS and Fedora. I have some experiences on OpenVZ
and Xen infrastructure.

I use Fedora 8 on my laptop. RHEL 5 or CentOS 5 is installed on my
production servers basically.

And moreover I like to programming.
I know perl, python and web programming (XML, HTML/XHTML, CSS,
cross-browser making-up).
I like to design user interfaces.

--
Best regards. Pavel Khardikov