Re: Headsup: new soname changing ImageMagick heading for F-10

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"HdG" == Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> writes:

HdG> I've recently become a co-maintainer of ImageMagick and after
HdG> this new build hits rawhide, the open bug count on ImageMagick
HdG> drops from 24 to 1 (a switch to NSS as cryptolib bug).

Just curious; will this new version allow us to do some basic
splitting so that packages like Mediawiki won't depend on X libraries?
Currently the console applications like convert are linked against X.

No I'm afraid not, but thats a good question so I've forwarded it upstream, as upstream sofar has been very helpful.

Regards,

Hans