Anyone seeing serious network breakage in current Rawhide?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 16:24:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 11:01:58AM -0400, Michael Solberg wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 15:05 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 09:38:32AM -0400, Michael Solberg wrote:
> > > FWIW I'm also seeing these issues with iwl3945 in
> > > kernel-2.6.25.10-47.fc8.  Is there an open BZ on this?
> >
> > Not that I'm aware of.  The BZ mentioned earlier in this thread
> > appears to related to something quite different (broken IPv6 DNS
> > servers).  If you open one, please let us know.
>
> I will - I was responding to Ralf's comment about not being able to
> associate with APs - the latest FC8 kernel associates and un-associates
> at random for me, while the previous version doesn't.  I just poked
> around and didn't see an open bug for it.

I didn't see the '.fc8' in your message above, so I think we may be
suffering from different bugs here.  For the record, my machine
doesn't seem to be unassociating from the AP at all (or at least there
are no kernel messages to indicate it is doing that).

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v