Re: RFC: Firefox general.autoScroll to true

On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 22:47 +0200, Mark wrote:
> Ehm.. LOL...
> I can't help it that the default (in this case) is wrong.
> I atleast don't expect to get something pasted when i press my mousewheel.

Because you clearly haven't been using Linux for the past decade. How
old are you, 14?

Middle click to load a URL is how Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox has always
worked on X11 since I began using Netscape 4.0 on Slackware in 1997. I
presume it goes back even farther but previous to that I was using
Macintoshes...

You're wrong.