Re: bmeps: tools for converting from images to pdf

On Aug 5, 2008, at 4:16 AM, Vasile Gaburici wrote:

I'm thinking of packaging these (http://bmeps.sourceforge.net/) for
Fedora. They're on CTAN and come with MiKTeX, but afaict Fedora's
texlive does not include them. Before I spend my time with this, is
there anything comparable that's already included in Fedora?

You mean like -

convert photo10.jpg photo10.pdf

rpm -qf `which convert`
ImageMagick-6.3.5.9-1.fc8

I'm not sure if that resulting PDF works well in LaTeX.

Charles Dostale