Evolution junk failures

On an F9 system upgraded to Rawhide, it seems evolution shows (not sure
if all the time, or at certain times/conditions) a "Check junk mail"
failed message when emails arrive.  And this worked just fine on F9,
using bogofilter as my spam program.

Also, (not sure this is evo though), as I am typing this, I can see the
whole email (body and signature) flashing in 2-3 different places on my
screen in the body of the email.  Below is a URL  with a screenshot of
it....

http://www.miketc.net/Screenshot.png

Any ideas?

--