Re: Evolution junk failures

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 11:05 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 18:00 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> > 	Hi,
> >
> > On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 09:41 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> > > On an F9 system upgraded to Rawhide, it seems evolution shows (not sure
> > > if all the time, or at certain times/conditions) a "Check junk mail"
> > > failed message when emails arrive.  And this worked just fine on F9,
> > > using bogofilter as my spam program.
> >
> > What's the exact error message there?
>
> Just says "Check Junk failed" in the bottom left corner, like a tab.
> And it seems to open a tab and do it for each email I think.  I"ll check
> for a log somewhere to see if any more info.

I have a screen shot of what the failure is showing, as well as what the
error is itself after clicking on it.

http://www.miketc.net/junk.png

The only thing it doesn't show is the tab in the bottom left that says
"Check Junk failed".  But I clicked on it and that gave the error
message in the middle of the screen about not piping to bogofilter or
something.

Hope this helps,

--
Mike Chambers