Re: Interested in Fedora on Smaller Machines?

Harish Pillay wrote:
These are based on BLAG 90k which is based on Fedora 9. The kernel (-libre + -rt) supports all hardware on the EeePC 701/900 using *only* free software. This includes wifi with the ath5k driver. It is based on -libre and -rt plus various other patches.

I recall a webcam on some of these devices (the eePCs, the Acers etc)
- does it work without blobs?

Yes. uvcvideo driver used for 701/900 is blobless, AFAIK. I'm not sure about the 901/1000 models or the Acers.

-Jeff