Re: OpenChange/Samba4/Heimdal stack status, call for contributors

Andrew Bartlett wrote:
Rex,

I'm just a bit confused (because I am still a bit green to this process)
as to what I need to do next on the OpenChange stack.  Is it just (quite
reasonably, given the scope of the work) awaiting more of your time, or
is it blocking on me (and I've not realised it)?

blocking on me most likely... I've spent the past week @ akademy. Anyone with time and energy is welcome/encouraged to help move the review process forward.

That said, now that I'm back, I'll renew my efforts to help review these.

-- Rex