Re: pkgdb requests for watch* don't seem to be working ?

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
David Timms wrote:
Hi, I haven't done this for a while, but wanted to add watch* for
The last update broke some things. Please check this... I just applied a fix which should fix this.
It does fix it. I have been able to request subscription to the items I was interested in ;-)

/me is still looking for the reason the "Open Package during Mass Acl[...]" checkbox isn't working.
I have never noticed that one. Is this in development at the moment ?

DaveT.