Koji proxy question

Mike Bonnet mikeb at redhat.com
Thu Aug 14 14:44:50 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 15:40 +0100, Victor Lazzarini wrote:
> Koji seems to be down now, as I can't even load it on the browser, so
> I can't check the error number. Any suggestions as to proxy setup?
> A line in /etc/koji.conf does not do anything (proxy = ...) neither
> does the http_proxy environment var.  Is there not anyone else behind
> firewalls?

Koji uses only ports 80 and 443 (http and https).  Does your firewall
not let these ports through?

At the moment Koji does not support proxies directly.  It's on our todo,
but it would be a significant amount of effort.  Since it only uses
generally-open ports, it was hoped that adding this support might not be
necessary.