BrOffice.org in Fedora 10

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:02:24 UTC 2008

Em Qua, 2008-08-13 às 22:08 -0700, Andrew Farris escreveu:
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 8:25 AM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The legal discussion at BrOffice.org website is in Portuguese, which
> > didn't help anyway. I will contact someone from BrOffice.org NGO and try
> > to come up with some English material about this issue.
>
> This seems to come out fairly readable, although certainly isn't a
> good way to go about getting good legalese.
> http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbroffice.org%2Fsobre&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=auto&tl=en

Thanks Andrew,
I sent a e-mail to them but so far I didn't receive the reply.

Just to add some information, if somebody goes to the official OOo
website at http://www.openoffice.org/ and tries to download the office
suite in Brazilian Portuguese will see that the download page will
redirect to BrOffice.org website. This is how upstream does, we could
have the same effect offering BrOffice.org instead of OpenOffice.org in
Fedora Installation for those users who select Brazilian Portuguese
language.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares