FAS vs new email

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 08:32:55 UTC 2008

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 01:47:14 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:

> I don't think I ever changed my email on my FAS account and have since
> got a new one (happned month or two ago I guess).  I can't login now
> obviously due to the infastructure scenario and the password reset,
> which my email is needed for the password reset.  Can someone change my
> email for me, or my password so I can change it?
>
> Sorry if wrong place, wasn't sure where to go to ask for help.

fedora-infrastructure-list  or  even their ticket tracker.

Apart from that, this reply won't help you, but I don't understand why
you changed your email addr without updating FAS. Your email addr in
FAS is connected to certificates and services like bugzilla.redhat.com,
your group membership in FAS gives your bugzilla account increased
privileges. Do you use a separate bugzilla account that is unrelated
from your Fedora account?