Fedora User Certificates

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Fri Aug 22 19:09:49 UTC 2008

On Friday 22 August 2008 16:20:03 Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Effective immediately we have replaced the CA that is in use for
> cvs.fedoraproject.org and koji.fedoraproject.org  This effects uploading to
> lookaside cache and building packages.
>
> rm ~/.fedora-server-ca.cert ~/.fedora-upload-ca.cert
> fedora-packager-setup
>
> then open your browser got to Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Encryption
> -> View Certificates -> Your Certificates
>
> Select your existing Certificate and remove it
> then import the new one from ~/fedora-browser-cert.p12  you will be able to
> log in to koji

I have tried this procedure and it works with firefox, yet when trying to use
konqueror (4.1.0) it fails. I have followed the procedure described by Kevin
last year:

The error message is (the same happens for https FWIW):

The requested operation could not be completed
Connection to Server Refused
Details of the Request:
Date and Time: Friday 22 August 2008 20:08
Additional Information: koji.fedoraproject.org: SSL negotiation failed
The server koji.fedoraproject.org refused to allow this computer to make a
connection.

--
José Abílio