Orphaning Linphone

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Sat Aug 23 21:18:59 UTC 2008

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Rakesh Pandit <rakesh.pandit at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/8/24 Jeffrey Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us>:
> [..]
>> ortp
> [..]
>> libosip
>
> I will like to take ortp & libosip ... if its okay for everyone.

If you don't take linphone you'll need to coordinate ortp releases
carefully with whomever takes linphone as linphone is highly sensitive
to the ortp version.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"