Re: compiler bug turning up in cmake package?

Rex Dieter wrote:
Matthew Woehlke wrote:

Obviously this should be fixed upstream, but will we be able to do a
patched fedora build before this goes into F10-stable? (And, er,
incidentally, so I can install a fixed rpm? Guess I have good timing
catching it now, eh? ;-) )

Used Ulrich's patch, building cmake-2.6.1-2 for rawhide now.

Success! That got me past the bug (just confirmed that I still hit it with the previous package, and 'make install' completed successfully with the new build). Thanks again!

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet