Help Needed: spamassassin co-maintainer for Fedora

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 18:03:26 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I am hoping to find an existing Fedora contributor who has the following
qualifications:

* Uses spamassassin in production for their own servers for their own
organization.
* Typically builds their own spamassassin RPM for their own server when
upstream releases a new version and Fedora/RHEL doesn't upgrade fast enough.
* Follows upstream spamasssassin-dev and -users lists.

Basically, I need someone who uses it on a daily basis and follows
upstream to understand trends in spammer behavior.  If you match these
qualifications, then you may be the ideal candidate to be the
spamassassin co-maintainer in Fedora.  Please let me know if you are
interested.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com