Orphaning packages: mhash, aide

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Fri Feb 8 05:16:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 03:45 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> mhash

I need this rpm for pam_pgsql package that I maintain in my PostgreSQL
RPM repository (and also will soon submit to Fedora for review). Even
though I have no idea how to package it, I can do my best if noone steps
up the plate.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE