Fedora Education Spin

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 8 14:38:33 UTC 2008

sebastian at when.com wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> I can't find the later mails from you but if you are looking to
>> propose this formally, refer
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CustomSpins
> Thanks. Currently, I am not quite sure, how to go on: I could just
> submit it to release engineering, but the wiki also recommends to form a
> SIG.

You could just submit the ks file to rel-eng and see what feedback you
get. Forming a SIG is recommended to coordinate efforts but not strictly
necessary. My XFCE spin got approved recently and there was no SIG
attached to it although I did talk to the Fedora XFCE maintainers and
upstream XFCE developers among others.

Rahul