default mail client

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 04:19:06 UTC 2008

Matthew Barnes さんは書きました:
> On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 11:48 +1000, Jens Petersen wrote:
>> Evolution is different enough from regular GNOME applications to be
>> basically a different platform
>
> Can you elaborate on this?

Ok, probably not very technically accurate, but I was thinking of the
custom gtk widgets and gtkhtml that Evolution uses.

> /me digs in for another round of Evolution bashing on fedora-devel.

Sorry Matthew, I know and appreciate how much work you put into maintaining
our Evolution packages.  This is not meant as an attack on Evo,
as much as a reminder that a lot of people feel Thunderbird is also a
viable MUA.

Jens