Re: Fedora 9 Feature Freeze Approaching--All Feature Owners Please Read

Kevin Kofler said the following on 02/23/2008 11:52 AM Pacific Time:
John Poelstra <poelstra <at> redhat.com> writes:
Second, with the Fedora 9 Beta release following the freeze date we will be asking all feature owners to review their feature pages to make sure they are current, update the % of completion and "last updated date".

Unfortunately, those "last updated dates" don't make any sense after your latest edits: the wiki software is filling in the date or time a page is _viewed_ at for Date() and DateTime(), not the date it has been last _edited_ at, so the date will always look current even if the feature hasn't been updated for ages.

        Kevin Kofler

Hmmm... that is bad :( I was trying to make it one less thing for people worry about. I guess I'll revert them all.

Thanks for pointing this out.

John