system-* tools' ui independence

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 17:15:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 13:23 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> I said few weeks or months ago, that our system-* tools cannot
> descriminate KDE by using GTK.

I say that our tools using gtk/pygtk doesn't discriminate against KDE a
bit. If having a GTK app on KDE would be such an abomination to the
eyes, surely someone would have come up with a theme which resembles
Qt/KDE so closely nobody would notice. Or are there any interop issues
still open -- what doesn't work because these tools use GTK?

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com
 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."  --  B. Franklin, 1759