Fedora Packaging Committee

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 18:41:26 UTC 2008

The Fedora Packaging Committee is happy to announce our two newest
members:

Hans de Goede and Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski

We would also like to thank our retiring members:

Jesse Keating, Axel Thimm, and David Lutterkort

Since we have three members stepping down, but only two replacements,
we're currently in the process of looking for a qualified volunteer to
fill the remaining seat on the Fedora Packaging Committee. The pay is
non-existent, the task is difficult, but you get to help shape the core
guidelines that make Fedora packages the highest quality packages of any
Linux distribution. Plus, every member of the FPC gets one hour a week
on the Fedora Orbital Laser Platform (FOLP)!

Are you interested? Please contact me off-list.

~spot