Fedora cvsextras sponsor needed for ashawley

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Jan 4 22:11:32 UTC 2008

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> Hi, everyone:
>
> Aaron (ashawley) is taking over one of my packages that is already in
> CVS (diction). Since he's not submitting a new package, I'm wondering
> if someone can sponsor him to get CVS commit status.

No offense, but I'd prefer to know that he has a good grasp of packaging
and the Fedora guidelines before letting him have CVS access.

Simply taking over someone else's package doesn't show anything (other
than willingness).

If he submits a new package for review, I'd be willing to sponsor him
(assuming the package is good, of course).

~spot