preload

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Wed Jan 23 06:59:40 UTC 2008

Those people running preload can we get some benchmarks to see whether
there is a benefit and if so how much of a benefit there is.

I ask this because I got a post on the from Rahul asking whether there
was any significant benefit running preload. I personally don't have any
numbers so I'm going to try and start to benchmark the information.

Those other people running it if you could be so kind to benchmark your
system in normal every day applications and email me the results. I'll
compile them up on the wiki when I have gathered some.

Cheers,

Marc