Live images and fonts

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Wed Jan 23 23:29:35 UTC 2008

Hi.

After some time I've done a new test spin of my kde live images today. What
I've experienced is that most of the former installed fonts are missing. A
diff between my released rawhide live image for KDE 4 and my current one is:

baekmuk-ttf-fonts-common
baekmuk-ttf-fonts-gulim
cjkunifonts-uming
dejavu-lgc-fonts
jomolhari-fonts
kacst-fonts
liberation-fonts
lohit-fonts-bengali
lohit-fonts-gujarati
lohit-fonts-hindi
lohit-fonts-kannada
lohit-fonts-oriya
lohit-fonts-punjabi
lohit-fonts-tamil
lohit-fonts-telugu
paktype-fonts
sazanami-fonts-gothic

The full diff is available here: http://pastebin.org/16733

In the past they were pulled in from comps.xml (or
livecd-fedora-base-desktop.ks). So my question here is:  Is this intended?

My full package list of my current live image:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianVahl/CurrentPackageList

For the record: I'm using this comps version:
http://ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/fedora-enchilada/linux/development/i386/os/repodata/comps.xml

Sebastian