Review? LiveUSB persistence

Douglas McClendon dmc.fedora at filteredperception.org
Thu Jan 31 22:47:35 UTC 2008

Douglas McClendon wrote:
> I keep hearing these crazy rumors that RedHat actually wants to subject
> actual users to my LiveUSB persistence feature next/this month.

Oops, thunderbird tab completion combined with laziness got this
addressed here instead of fedora-livecd-list.  Though honestly it may
technically fall outside the scope of fedora* anyway.  But...  I'll just
leave the question here, as part of the reason I asked it was that I
hadn't gotten any recent feedback on the issue on fedora-livecd-list.

-dmc