Please don't fill up package-review mailing list!!

Nigel Jones dev at nigelj.com
Tue Jul 8 05:15:13 UTC 2008

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> Hello, all.
>
> What is happening now on fedora-packaging-review mailing list?
> The a mass trivial changes like product fixes seems to be proceeding
> and it is filling up fedora-packaging-review mailing list
> unneededly!!
>
> Actually I have already received more than 600 mails in a short time.
> Please don't do that!!

I suspect this might be to do with the upcoming Bugzilla update (drop
all old components), note that the account changing the bugs is infact
bugzilla at rh.c although I must say, I thought they generally made it so
these changes were only mailed out if a human made an actual change to
the bug. 1912 BZ e-mails so far in a month is a bit crazy though I must
admit.

- Nigel