Re: a new page for packaging recommendations by everyone

On 01.06.2008 11:51, Patrice Dumas wrote:

I have begun a wiki page with something that looks like guidelines, but
that are opened for everyone, and allow to have controversial
recommendations:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingTricks

It would be nice if reviewers, especially those with a lot of
experience who have said more than once something in reviews, to
document their knowledge. Also I think that controversial packaging issues that result in long threads on mailing lists could be documented there.

Just my 2 cent:

 * I'd say that page should be merged into or with
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/FrequentlyMadeMistakes
 as the topics are similar (albeit not 100% identical)

 * I'd say that page belongs into the
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/
 namespace

CU