Re: Firefox and Moonlight (Mono) "Free Software" Status?

Verily I say unto thee, that Rahul Sundaram spake thusly:

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FreeSoftwareAnalysis/FSF

So it comes down to this:

[quote]
We think there is nothing wrong with distributing free software that
implements patented ideas, as long as the patent holders don't stop
you.
[/quote]

I will have to agree to disagree with Stallman on that one.

IMO there are two types of threat - direct and implied. One may easily
infer that Microsoft's intentions towards Free Software are not
honourable. A man with a knife is just a chef chopping carrots, but a
psycho with a knife is a killer. One needs to make the distinction and
take preemptive measures.

Anyway, I obviously need to take this discussion straight to the source.

--
Regards,
Keith G. Robertson-Turner