Re: Firefox and Moonlight (Mono) "Free Software" Status?

> It's hard to convict a criminal who has not yet committed the crime

totally off-topic, but if no crime has been committed, the person is
not a criminal. Unless we head into 1984-istan. "Thought crime" is not
a real crime.

Slightly on topic (only because I feel there should be something on
topic in this post), yes some people are uncomfortable with Mono (I
myself uninstall it as my first task after installing Fedora), but
there are some checks and balances - there is the ECMA standards
certification and more importantly there is (or was - no idea where it
is after the Novell deal.) "protection" on this item from the OIN -
something which preceded mono's inclusion into Fedora.