Re: Fedora i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2008-06-01

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 12:01:02PM -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:

> >> astromenace-1.2-8.fc9 (build/make) limb
> >
> > Already foxed qof.  astromenace builds fine locally, but it looks like
> > this build failed because it was missing sdl-config, which is in
> > SDL-devel, an explicit BR, which mock pulled.  Running my own mock build
> > against devel now as a test. . .
>
> Finished.  Same error.  Builds just fine oon fc9 local.

There's something wrong with $PATH for the build user inside the
buildroot when it fails for me.  I built it inside mock again, and see
the same failure.  However, if I edit the makefiles to point at
/usr/bin/sdl-config instead of simply sdl-config, it succeeds.

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux