Re: About FESCo

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 7:46 AM, Nigel Jones <dev nigelj com> wrote:
An SIG can't draft every single policy isn't really practical, contributors like ourselves elect members to FESCo (one our rights as a contributor) to represent our views

Meritocracy not democracy. We vote as a vote of confidence in the elected's judgment and leadership, it should not come with an expectation of representation. IMHO at any rate.