Re: Firefox and Moonlight (Mono) "Free Software" Status?

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 11:26:53AM +0200, Guido Ledermann wrote:
> 2008/6/3 Ron Yorston <rmy tigress co uk>:
> > With Java itself now Free Software why bother with Mono?
>
> Because there is already a very nice collection of free software
> available if you think of f-spot, banshee aso. So why do I, as a user,
> have to choose between Java and Mono if there is not the same software
> available for both sub-platforms?

erms... you don't have to choose between Java or Mono. Even though I
prefer GNOME, digiKam is far superior to f-spot, banshee always seemed,
to me, like a cpu hog, TomBoy looks like a wiki but is disappointing, in
comparison.

Rui

--
Or not.
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 8th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?