Re: rpmreaper

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 04:27:40PM -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> It is very hard to remove python from a fedora system and have a
> functional (or even quasi-functional system) so why don't we start with
> that given.

Nothing really important requires python (though a lot of packages
indeed requires it, including some that I wouldn't have thought they
required it, like tex vim-enhanced, subversion), while the libc and
ncurse are essential (required by bash for instance) so it is perfectly
right to code basic tasks in C and avoid python.

--
Pat