Re: Networkmanager service is shutdown too early

On Wednesday, 04 June 2008 at 19:28, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 17:20 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
[...]
> > Will this happen as an Fedora 9 update or just in rawhide (fedora 10) ?
>
> Definitely in the next F9 update.

Will this update contain my patch which allows people to uninstall
NetworkManager without losing pidgin and evolution (bug #351101)?

You never gave a good reason why this bug has been left unfixed
for over half a year, especially when the solution is trivial.

Regards,
R.

--
Fedora http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DominikMierzejewski